OnExo
19 Dis 2011 | 4:58 PG | 0 comments
I miss U
 
Assalamualaikum and Hai..
I know you know I love you, and I know you dont love me, but once you left my world died. Without you im living in a dark shadow and nothing is important to me anymore if your not around. I think about you all the time. I daydream about those friendly nights together, me full of rose cheeks when you sat next to me. I know im not for you, but please, please come back. Missing You...

Older Post | Newer Post

Assalamualaikum! Hello, welcome too my simple blog...anyeong chingu.visit here love you



Entries
About
Link
My Intro
Assalamualaikum,Hello! Please Leave some Opinion/Comment here, No harsh words and anonymous. Weee,thanks for visit here :)

Template By Asna Baekhyun
Background and Header by The Owner
The Frebiess By Ienaz
And Edit By Nur Faizah